Volunteering for Professionals The skills that make a difference
Join Our Family of Caring Professionals
Hospice of Broward County’s professional volunteers provide many special skills to assist our patients, families and staff, making a real difference in our community as valued members of our family of caring professionals.
If you are a professional who would like to share your expertise with Hospice of Palm Beach County, please complete our online Volunteer Interest Form. For additional information, please e-mail or call us at 954.267.3840.
We welcome professional volunteers with many areas of expertise, including:
Patient Care Volunteers
Becoming part of a patient’s care team, your work directly impacts the well-being of others at a time when it matters most. These complementary therapies improve quality of life for our patients and their families. Appropriate licensing &/or certification is required.
- Music Therapists (Board-Certified)
- Bereavement Counselors
- Chaplains (Masters in Divinity or equivalent required)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Beauticians & Barbers
Organizational Volunteers (Non-patient related)
When you support Hospice of Broward County with your business (non-patient care) skills, you enable us to save money that we can use to care for everyone in our community who needs and wants our services.
- RNs or LPNs to help with volunteer and employee screenings and wellness programs
- Accountants and attorneys
- IT Professionals
- Medical coding and billing specialists
- Marketing Professionals
- Photographers & Videographers