Mission and Vision We treat your family as if they were our family.
At Hospice of Broward County, our vision, mission and values are more than just words. They are the standards by which we live every day, the basis for every decision we make, and the heart of the guidance we give patients and their families.
To create a world where everyone receives great service at the end of life and no one is afraid.
To provide a great healthcare experience to patients and families by:
- Caring for everyone who needs and wants our services
- Establishing trust
- Focusing on compliance, education, accountability and ethics
- Operating in a fiscally responsible manner which allows us to be competitive and innovative
- Being a great place to work that fosters a passion for teamwork, flexibility, competition and service excellence
- Put patients and families first
- Do right by patients, family, staff and healthcare partners
- Respect each other
- Do your best every day